Thursday, March 20, 2008

Milestones in the mirror -- and windshield!

I lost 3 pounds even this week, for a total of 171.2 now. Oh my!!!! 170-Gone is in the rearview mirror, and 175 is looming just ahead in the not-too-distant future (let's hope, anyway!)

I'm thrilled. I'm completely "WOW!!!!" This means I have just 71.8 pounds to go to hit my goal. It's getting closer and I'm excited and scared and happy and psyched and so many emotions. In about 7 weeks, I will hit two years on program.

I had an appointment today with the doctor who recommended Weight Watchers. He was thrilled, and I was actually a little in awe of how much I've accomplished. I know the numbers; I see the progress. But sometimes it doesn't really sink in. Today it did.

And in the words of the "Reverend Jonathan Worley" ..... EVER FORWARD!

No comments: