One of the things we were asked to do tonight at our meeting was to list 3 recent accomplishments, 3 recent challenges, and 3 tips to share. So here are mine:
Accomplishments -- Successes So Far
- losing 4.8 pounds this week
- losing four pants sizes since May
- sticking to my exercise plans this week (so far)
- fitting in exercise on plan
- getting in my healthy oils
- the temptation to stress eat
- Keep remembering the long haul -- remember this process will have ups and downs, gains and losses. Patience, grasshopper.
- At the same time, keep your focus on one day, one meal, one moment at a time. Every wise choice made leads to success.
- Don't obsess. You are human - you will slip and make mistakes. Be gentle with yourself and then get back on the wagon.