Thursday, February 15, 2007

Getting better and better....

This week was a good week. Not only did I lose 4.8 pounds (total: 86.4), but I did it eating MORE points. I realized that I needed to get going with the new points system. And it worked!

One of the things we were asked to do tonight at our meeting was to list 3 recent accomplishments, 3 recent challenges, and 3 tips to share. So here are mine:

Accomplishments -- Successes So Far
  1. losing 4.8 pounds this week
  2. losing four pants sizes since May
  3. sticking to my exercise plans this week (so far)
Challenges to Success
  1. fitting in exercise on plan
  2. getting in my healthy oils
  3. the temptation to stress eat
Tips for Continuing Success
  1. Keep remembering the long haul -- remember this process will have ups and downs, gains and losses. Patience, grasshopper.
  2. At the same time, keep your focus on one day, one meal, one moment at a time. Every wise choice made leads to success.
  3. Don't obsess. You are human - you will slip and make mistakes. Be gentle with yourself and then get back on the wagon.
Hang in there!!!

No comments: