Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Not a good day today....

The weekend went better than expected. I went to another work wedding, and this time, allowed myself to enjoy part of the feast. And I still did way better than I thought!

But this morning.... well, I had gotten up early to go to the gym. As I was coming back down in bed, to move toward turning on the lamp on the nightstand, WHAM!!!! I bonked my head on the corner of the nightstand. Hey, you try being an accurate judge of distance at 5:30 AM without your glasses on. No bleeding or other problems, but it has been a sore spot all day. So I figured rather than go to the gym and end up in the hospital -- you know, subdural hematoma or some other thing -- I just thought, "I'll go Wednesday instead."

And I'm gonna need to go tomorrow -- I am out of sync and I really feel it. Holidays are nice, but BOY do they throw your schedule all off, especially when the gym is closed.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: