Thursday, December 06, 2007

AH!!!!!!!!

Okay -- I am not sure where things went crazy, but we seem to be back on track. I lost 6.8 this week -- so now it seems that everything is rolling again, and good to go. It puts me back over the 150-lost mark (152.2 to be exact). AND I reached my holiday weight loss goal a little early! But this is no time for either slacking or for self-congratulation. The way things are going, next week's weigh-in could show at 5 pound gain. I'm doing everything I possibly can to avoid that scenario.

Lyn, one of my fellow meeting members, and I are challenging each other to do some weightlifting. I failed miserably this week, mostly because I couldn't find my stupid dumbbells! So find them quickly I must -- because I need to get back to toning. I've noticed the flab creeping back on, especially since giving up the gym membership. I need to find a way to stop that.

Anyhow, I'm proud of myself for this loss ... cautiously optimistic about the future ... and working hard to keep things going.

No comments: